Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

MS3 sling, Rail sling attachment aka RSA release date ?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by vietboy1st, Sep 27, 2010.

1. vietboy1st

vietboy1st Boston, Massachusetts Member

Anybody know the release date of those item? I know th RSA is about to release by the begining of October..
    But when i watched magpul shotshow . They said MS3 sling will be released by the end of summer 2010 but right now is fall still not in stock yet..:confused:

2. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

$50 for nylon with hooks? I'll stick to making my own slings.

The RSA looks pretty neat, though.

3. vietboy1st

the think i like about ms3 sling as in the picture on some website with bigger hook and looks better than the ms2 sling. The thing i like about the magpul sling that you can transform it into 1 point sling to 2 point sling less than 2 seconds. Yes the RSA is pretty neat. Bought a rsa from magpul pts it is petty good too made by heavy metal but works great too for $15. But the magpul rsa will be released in october that's made by steel,some said it would cost $35 a piece.
    But yeah i am waiting for magpul rsa and ms3 sling. :)

4. vietboy1st

5. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Should buy it now before they sell it to Bushmaster and make it 3 times as much and for half the quality!

6. spengo

spengo GLORIOUS CASCADIA Active Member

Lol, I don't think magpul would be interested in selling their little plastic doohickeys to bushmaster. They already have the machinery to make that stuff.

7. vietboy1st

it made by steel. Yes my friend got one of that replica made by the chinese for like $20 it works pretty good and it has the same logo and simple too. I think i will buy one and make a thread about his chinese replica magpul rsa and my real magpul rsa . Maybe after christmas..