JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the think i like about ms3 sling as in the picture on some website with bigger hook and looks better than the ms2 sling. The thing i like about the magpul sling that you can transform it into 1 point sling to 2 point sling less than 2 seconds. Yes the RSA is pretty neat. Bought a rsa from magpul pts it is petty good too made by heavy metal but works great too for $15. But the magpul rsa will be released in october that's made by steel,some said it would cost $35 a piece.
But yeah i am waiting for magpul rsa and ms3 sling. :)

Lol, I don't think magpul would be interested in selling their little plastic doohickeys to bushmaster. They already have the machinery to make that stuff.

it made by steel. Yes my friend got one of that replica made by the chinese for like $20 it works pretty good and it has the same logo and simple too. I think i will buy one and make a thread about his chinese replica magpul rsa and my real magpul rsa . Maybe after christmas..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top