JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is going to become more common since the authoritarians in charge won't let the police do what they are supposed to.

They seemed to be more interested in keeping the owners out of the house than the looters.

You should definitely listen to the interview. She's pretty awesome.
I listened to it, and she really is awesome! She's 77, but she sounds like she's half that age. Really confident, erudite, strong speaker.

That's pretty tough she was gonna go down with that ship. But she was gonna get her licks in one way or the other. I hope they get a better firearm though.
Yeah, a pellet gun is a pretty low-grade tool with which to go up against a methed-up criminal. She's lucky that looter didn't call her bluff...

Seeing the words Mrs. Olsen triggered my childhood induced PTSD.

MV5BMTYzNDU4NTg3MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjYwNjM2MjE@._V1_UY1200_CR485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Last Edited:
Well....they have been known to shoot eyes out. 😉
Technically, only the Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot Range Model with a compass in the stock and the thing which tells time is known to do that...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top