JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got them in my shop: Southwest WA Surplus, 6601 E 18th St, Vancouver, 98661. 360.314.6687.

I've actually been into your shop a couple times, cool little place. But the last time I was in there you didn't carry the actual military MRE's that I wanted. If this has changed and now you do carry them please post up a price on here. Also the lady who works there has been extremely helpful the last couple times I've been in there. I did ask her a question but haven't been back to get the answer. She was going to find out how much a case (50 boxes) of tula .223 was going to run me. If you can get back to me I'd be more then happy to buy the ammo from you when I get my paycheck.

ALSO if anyone is looking for kalishnikitty t-shirts this is the place to go.

Guys, I'm 9000 miles away, so I can't really keep up on exact prices for everything, but I have instructed them that we want to keep our prices as competitive as possible. We should be in the realm of what it would cost you to order online and pay shipping, or a little less.

I do appreciate the endorsement- we're trying hard and we keep working to improve. I am constantly looking for new vendors and better deals, as well as expanding our diversity of inventory.

What exactly are you looking for in military MREs? The vendor we're using also makes the military ones- same brand. I ordered them without heaters last time, but I will be ordering some with heaters next time. Personally, I don't use the heaters much. They stink, they don't heat evenly, and you can burn yourself pretty easily, especially in the field where you have no clean place to handle the plastic envelope. Better solution if you can manage it, works better for multiple MREs as well, is to heat a pot of water on the side of a camp fire and drop the packets in it.

@Just Jim
If you're still looking for MRE's (singles or cases), contact Action Surplus in Eugene: 4251 Franklin Boulevard, Eugene, Oregon (541) 746-1301
I was there a couple days ago and they had a few in stock.

If you know someone who has a military ID (active, retired or spouse id) and have base near by they by them or order them for you brand new through the commissary, usally for around $55.00 a case out the door, a lot of time they only have the TOTM (total operational training meal) which interanl is same but with an outer sealed heavy plastic rather mylar.

Store in a cool dry place and you have a ver long shelf life MREInfo.com - MRE Shelf Life

I have eaten them over tens year old that stored in a cool dry dry basement, no problems here

Storage is most important, should not be stored in a vehicle unless they are going to be eaten withing a month or so, to many temperate extremes.

If you want a sealed emergency ration to store in you vehicle or office for long term shelf life, I recommend Datrex. Datrex Emergency Food Rations Bars, 10,000 Kj. 2400 Kcal Per Package

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top