JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got a bunch of MRE's I'm selling, both A and B menus (more B than A, so please specify which you prefer). Most are 2008 or 2009 manufacture dates, with inspection dates in 2011 and 2012. Selling at the following prices:
1 case - $60
2 cases - $55 each
4 cases - $50 each
6 or more - $45 each

I think I may have a 2006 case in there somewhere... if so, I'll knock $5 off the price of that case. On eBay, these go for at least $70 per case (after you factor in shipping), so buy local and save some cash! Let me know how many you want, or take them all!

ALSO IN STOCK: Individual MRE's, 2006 date code, $4 each or 3 for $10.

***Compared to freeze-dried foods...***
I've noticed that a lot of freeze-dried food companies are claiming that their products provide, for example, 1 month of food for 4 adults at 2 servings per day each... however, when you check the nutritional information for a serving size, the caloric value per serving is between 150 and 350 calories... nowhere near enough to sustain you on a day-to-day basis. These MREs are about 1250 calories per pack, so you could probably survive off of 1 per day, and at 2 per day you have your full caloric value.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top