JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really like mine especially for feeding cast bullets into a sizer. If the 1050/1100 had one more station to run the bullet feeder without loosing the powder check I'd have one instead of my lowly 650 as it is I think mark 7 may be getting my money soon.

I really like mine especially for feeding cast bullets into a sizer. If the 1050/1100 had one more station to run the bullet feeder without loosing the powder check I'd have one instead of my lowly 650 as it is I think mark 7 may be getting my money soon.
Yes pretty easy to visually verify on the 650 as it is right in front of you. I've purchased a bore cam to set up and verify on the 1100.

I felt the same, but I am glad I did!
Yah, same.

I didn't want to go with motorized case feeder either. I *think* I'd find such annoying (the sound), obviously don't know for sure tho.

Set up a lee universal case feeder with funnel on my Hornady Lock n Load. Had to modify it just a touch, cut off one side of the bottom plastic mounting parts. Use just one mounting bolt. Took just ages minutes to modify & mount.

This guy:

Still have to grab a case move it over. Most times the case is oriented correctly allready. Easier than reaching into a hopper etc.

Between the lee case feeder, the Mr Bullet feeder & the progressive its as "automated" as I want to go...

Do above for 9mm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top