JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Brand new, bought a few years ago with the expectation I was gonna buy an MPX but went in a different direction.

Three total, $75 plus shipping where legal or meet f2f in Hillsboro OR area

Will trade for Sig P320 mags.

20211028_092444.jpg 20211028_092427.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do the gen 1s not work in the newer mpx?
I'm not 100% sure as I don't have an MPX but my understanding is a Gen 1 mag is supposed to run in a Gen 2 gun, but not vice versa. Your mileage may vary. FWIW, I offered these for free to friends with Gen2 MPX's and they said no thanks - my understanding is the Gen 2 mags run better/great in the Gen 2 gun (and they're all USPSA shooters, so they all have plenty of mags LOL)

Last Edited:
I'm not 100% sure as I don't have an MPX but my understanding is a Gen 1 mag is supposed to run in a Gen 2 gun, but not vice versa. Your mileage may vary. FWIW, I offered these for free to friends with Gen2 MPX's and they said no thanks - my understanding is the Gen 2 mags run better/great in the Gen 2 gun (and they're all USPSA shooters, so they all have plenty of mags LOL)
Copy that. Thanks for the info. Just got an mpx myself. Still trying to learn all the quirks with sig making changes. Hell I don't even know the thread pitch on mine.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.