JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem Area
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Master piece arms MPA930. I bought this new many years ago when MPA first started out. This is no longer made and one of their first runs. It has a all steel frame and is a top cocker with traditional triangle rear sight (unlike the new model MPA). It has been dura coated german blue along with 1 mag comes with 3 total sten mags and a faux can. This is by far smaller then the cobray 380 and in 9mm! I have not shot it much and it is time or it to go to someone that will.. Even though these guns are discontinued MPA still supports this model with a array of parts and extra goodies (like folding pistol braces).. PROS It will shoot any hollow points etc 9mm ammo . CONS it is a finger slapper when cycling. Price is $600 and transfer cost is on buyer in Salem or Albany . 1 of these is selling right now on gunbroker for $1000 with a few days to go. I may consider trades in 9mm 357mag 223 308 30-06 30-30 or? Please PM me for pics as I no longer post pictures of my guns on open forums.
Thanks for looking

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: