JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Pretty sweet elcid. Where ya been?

I've been so busy with ammo sales, did 2 gun shows, and still had time to get this mp5 post sample.

Now I have no ammo to sell, hard to get it, so decided to venture back on the board for a bit. Got some inventory though; just no ammo.

:)

I've been so busy with ammo sales, did 2 gun shows, and still had time to get this mp5 post sample.

Now I have no ammo to sell, hard to get it, so decided to venture back on the board for a bit. Got some inventory though; just no ammo.

sweet!

Inventory like a sig 522? :D

Get all those SCAR and 522 prepay orders delivered yet?

Ha ha ha,

That is awesome!!!

The Scars won't be here for awhile, same with the Sigs....

LOL

I have some AR's fully built up in stock, Beretta, Some Sig Pistols, Loads of Tannerite.

That is really about it.

Anyway, Good to see you all.

I will talk to you all soon.

So, Sida, are you still in business? Because, I've heard about you business practices....I'm a little worried you might be ripping people off again.

Oh yes, Business is very good!!!!

If you haven't noticed, anyone with product is selling out. I have actually merged with another gun store, Have not been happier.

And if by ripping off you mean I buy used guns for less then they are worth, then yes, I have been doing that. I wonder what gun store actually pays full price for a used gun....

:rolleyes:

Oh yes, Business is very good!!!!

If you haven't noticed, anyone with product is selling out. I have actually merged with another gun store, Have not been happier.

And if by ripping off you mean I buy used guns for less then they are worth, then yes, I have been doing that. I wonder what gun store actually pays full price for a used gun....

:rolleyes:
So what do the SCAR and 522 prepay people get for those no interest business loans they unwittingly floated you?

So what do the SCAR and 522 prepay people get for those no interest business loans they unwittingly floated you?

Not sure what you are talking about?

You do know how prepay works right?

They get the products once they come in; what should they get?

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads