JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Don't pretend like you're confused, no one else is!

How about you answer the question,

What should they get for their PREPAY?

Or do you not understand how prepays work?

That is fine if you don't get it. IM me and I will happily explain how it works.

I will happily explain how it works.
Allow me, you take in a bunch of money for unobtainium, you put out a deadline 8 months in the future, you take the money and use it as cash flow to make more money, thus a no interest no collateral loan obtained under false pretenses. Hows that!

What should they get for their PREPAY?
A dealer with honesty and integrity

Allow me, you take in a bunch of money for unobtainium, you put out a deadline 8 months in the future, you take the money and use it as cash flow to make more money, thus a no interest no collateral loan obtained under false pretenses. Hows that!

Hmmm,

Not a bad idea, sounds very similar to a ponzi scheme.

WHICH IS ILLEGAL

Sorry bud, but I run my business on the up and up. If said product is not here by said deadline, option for full refund or hold out is what the buyer gets. It is in all the purchase agreements that every buyer signs.

Each and every buyer knows, and signs their name, to all the terms and conditions of each presale.

And I don't need some small amout of presale money to float anything. For the ppl that know me, I am sure they can vouch for that.

Hmmm,

Not a bad idea, sounds very similar to a ponzi scheme.

WHICH IS ILLEGAL

Sorry bud, but I run my business on the up and up. If said product is not here by said deadline, option for full refund or hold out is what the buyer gets. It is in all the purchase agreements that every buyer signs.

Each and every buyer knows, and signs their name, to all the terms and conditions of each presale.

And I don't need some small amout of presale money to float anything. For the ppl that know me, I am sure they can vouch for that.

And who would those people be? The people that don't know you yet? Feel free to have the people here that will vouch for you PM me mmkay!

And who would those people be? The people that don't know you yet? Feel free to have the people here that will vouch for you PM me mmkay!

Start with

Weebs
Dave
logical1

Go ahead and email them yourself!!!

IM me with your apology once they respond to you....Actually, be a man and post your apology for all to see.

Start with

Weebs
Dave
logical1

Go ahead and email them yourself!!!

IM me with your apology once they respond to you....Actually, be a man and post your apology for all to see.
If you're so brave start a poll.

If 3 is all you got I wouldn't wait up late waiting for that apology, now if your get 51% of a poll on do they like me or do they not you will get a public apology, though you need to tell me now what it is that I am apologizing for because I don't see it

If you're so brave start a poll.

Trlsmn,

Don't hide, you email those ppl. They know me and have done business with me.

I await your humbled response.

All a poll will do is cloud the results. Most will just jump on the bandwagon and go with whatever. I gave you 3...you asked and I delivered.....3 members who KNOW me.

Now do your part.

Trlsmn,

Don't hide, you email those ppl. They know me and have done business with me.

I await your humbled response.

All a poll will do is cloud the results. Most will just jump on the bandwagon and go with whatever. I gave you 3...you asked and I delivered.....3 members who KNOW me.

Now do your part.
Sounds like you're yellow! I said feel free to have the people that will vouch for you PM me, you changed the terms so you are the one backing down. You are also afraid to face the public humiliation a of a poll.

Sounds like you're yellow! I said feel free to have the people that will vouch for you PM me, you changed the terms so you are the one backing down. You are also afraid to face the public humiliation a of a poll.

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

If you perceive that.

Anyway, back on topic.

Full auto guns bring a tear to my eye.

:s0155:

On topic PLEASE!!!!
is it real?
PP

It is real Pigpen,

There will be a moderate sized shoot on April 10th at Brown's Camp. It will be hosted by myself and another gun store.

There will be machine guns and various other stuff most people have never shot before.

For example a Browning M2, several 1919s, an MG42, Russian RPD, MP5....etc.

There will also be the garden variety of ARs and AKs, pistols....etc.

It will be a lot of fun.

The best part is......we will have PLENTY of ammo for the shoot. Ammo is very hard to come by right now, but with the buying power of the gun store, they saved up a ton just for this shoot.

We will also be doing a Police Demo at the same time up there, so there will be LE types up there, but don't let that discourage you from comming and shooting with us.

:s0155:

It is real Pigpen,

There will be a moderate sized shoot on April 10th at Brown's Camp...

...We will also be doing a Police Demo at the same time up there, so there will be LE types up there, but don't let that discourage you from comming and shooting with us.
You're doing a "Police Demo" in the woods in a pit?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads