JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got a PTR 9CT. Takes all MP5 parts. Great gun, but, The safety selector is total trash, and is actually pretty unsafe. Need 8" thumbs to be useful shouldered, which will lead most people to run around with it on fire and potentially shoot something before they can identify it. Horrible oversight. Anyone know of any upgrades? I've googled the crap out of them and can only find full lower replacements.
has a 3 position safety, another fubar. I'd rather it have an ergonomic 2 position
thanks in advance.

Got a PTR 9CT. Takes all MP5 parts. Great gun, but, The safety selector is total trash, and is actually pretty unsafe. Need 8" thumbs to be useful shouldered, which will lead most people to run around with it on fire and potentially shoot something before they can identify it. Horrible oversight. Anyone know of any upgrades? I've googled the crap out of them and can only find full lower replacements.
has a 3 position safety, another fubar. I'd rather it have an ergonomic 2 position
thanks in advance.
My safety got a bit easier to use after I put 1,000 rounds through it, unsure of current round count as I lost count after 1K.
That said I still have to shift my grip slightly to put it on fire, I'd recommend looking at HK parts and RObertTheGun they always have MP5 parts,including selector levers. HK parts also has an extended safety lever available.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top