JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
FOREST GROVE
State
Oregon
SOLD

This is a POF manufactured MP5 A3 stock that I converted to a pistol brace and installed on my MKE Z5RS. It features a Gearhead Works Tailhook, and I machined an aluminum spud to get it to fit the rest of the assembly. I am only selling this because I recently had my Form 1 approved on the MP5, and it now has a real A3 stock on it. Now it is time to recover from the idea of being extorted out of $200 in order to remain within the boundaries of the law. My asking price is $250 for the whole assembly. I am located in Forest Grove, work nights in Hillsboro, and frequent the Aloha area. I would be willing to meet a buyer in those areas.

20190917_153946.jpg 20190917_154617.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can you PM me more details pics? Mainly the host you fabricated. There apears to be a slight miss aliangment as the Tailhook is slightly canted upwards. Wonder if it can be adjusted? Thanx.

I have an A2 stock right here next to the laptop and it has no cant. 90 degrees. I guess it depends on who made the A2 stock. The pic above of both. Your A2 stock is at 90 degrees also. The bottom of the butt pad does curve out.

This is a picture of the brace on top of the A3 stock. You're correct in that the stock has a curve. Obviously I could not replicate that with the GHW Tailhook. But I did my best to match the contour, and I think I did a pretty good job.

15688414260971900293080.jpg

You might be able to shim the spud adapter to adjust the angle, but no guarantees. Please send me a PM if you still want it, so that we can discuss logistics.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top