JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I didn't have the wealth of weaponry you are blessed with. I moved to Lexington, KY in 2010 for about a year.
I drove out there with a safe and a handful of guns and about 1k in ammo.
Drove a truck there and back with no issues what-so-ever.

Just pack it well and keep everything separated. Pack it in the back of the trailer.

If you end up lost and crossing the Mexican or Canadian border you don't have any business with firearms any way.

No man, theirs was self inflicted with a cracked windshield and a loaded magazine in plain sight. Not to mention a little alcohol in the blood... Dumb azzezes...

:(Didnmt they also have drugs in the car.

Didn't one of the guys own a gun store or range? They should have known better than to go into NY with those weapons.

Just a couple more country folks with more guts than brains.

Drive straight through and/or sleep in truck. Don't let anything firearms related be in plain view. Including gun cases, gun accessories and decals. Cover with blankets and inspect occasionally that nothing is uncovered. Blankets can act a vibration dampener. Watch your speed so you don't draw attention to yourself. If you lay a safe flat on its back, you can get a lot of guns in it. Use softcases and blankets/towels/linens to protect from vibration. It's difficult for bad guy to get into it because of the weight. You can pack additional heavy stuff in there to increase weight if need be and room for it. Lock tail gates and doors and use tarps for rain protection and concealment. Make it difficult to slide safe/toolbox around in bed of truck. Park where you can see it and stop were there are lots of people around. Thieves like it dark and no one around. You want people to think your hauling horse dung and not money. Buy insurance to cover worst case scenario. Talk to insurance agent about it. Good luck and God speed!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top