JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, I have accepted a new job (got layed off a month ago, along with 1100 others when my employer shut down operations here) in Evanston, WY (SW corner, about 5-10 minutes from the UT border for those wondering. POP:11,000). Ultimately, job is better for advancement, better pay, and better benifits, as well as I think living in small town WY will be pretty darn nice. Not that I really disliked Eugene,OR, but I think Evanston will suit me even better.

just wanted to know if I'll have to turn in my membership here, or if we can pretend that the NW extends into WY so I can keep coming here, as I really like this board, and it seems to really be taking off well, and has a lot of great posts, and members.

Cant recall how to post a poll, so we'll do a voice vote.

All in favore of making Evanston,WY an honorary part of the NW, say "aye". :D

Congrats.... Eugene is pretty nice but not alot of room to grow a career!

I say keep your membership here, I the people seem alot cooler than other boards, and we already know Joey puts the banhammer on dissent LOL!

You guys are so mean to me :p

/whine

Of course you can keep coming here. Just because it's a Northwest board doesn't mean we don't allow people from elsewhere ;)

Wyoming... I vote H.E.L.L. YA!

Sorry... but I dont want to be considered an Oregonian.... No offenense... but Washingtonians are so much better... Our laws might suck a little more... but the grass IS greener! (At least on my side of the mountain)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top