JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am moving to Spokane at the end of August and wondered if there was any public areas where I could shoot pistols and my rifle. Where I am at now in Beaverton I am pretty far from the public areas so I joined the Tri-County Gun Club. Are there any gun ranges that you would recommend?

I am moving to Spokane at the end of August and wondered if there was any public areas where I could shoot pistols and my rifle. Where I am at now in Beaverton I am pretty far from the public areas so I joined the Tri-County Gun Club. Are there any gun ranges that you would recommend?

SRC is pretty nice. They have an indoor pistol range, outdoor pistol range, 100 yd rifle range, 200 yd rifle range, trap range and do numerous matches with some 600 yd, across the range matches. Sign up is an $80 one time fee and $100 per year.

Spokane Rifle Club: Home

Mica/Spokane valley rifle club is badass. Steel out to 1000 yds. They offer memberships but the day rate is $5 a day. Open 2:00 to dusk, 365 days a year.

Spokane Valley Rifle and Pistol Club

Then there's Sharpshooters which is an indoor pistol range wit him city limits.

Coeur d alene has the Fernan rod and gun club which is nice, and Post falls has Center target sports which I've never been to, but has a good reputation. These are just a few minutes from Spokane on the freeway.

There's also some public land available for shooting. PM me for details.

Last Edited:
Thanks everyone. Nick have you had any bad experiences at Sharp Shooting? I've heard some people say that they would go there, but I have never heard any specific complaints.

Sharp Shooting | Home They have a Friday night Date Night special where you and a partner can rent all the guns you want for cheap (I don't remember the price $26 maybe). My wife and I go everytime we visit Spokane and are there on a Friday.
I'll have to hit that spot when I go visit family next. Thanks for the tip.
Slimer13 seems well informed, I expect nothing less from a citizen of Deer Park. LoL
Which one is located on the Spokane River?

Can I bump this old post ? I'm considering moving to the Spokane area. Indoor ranges are nice, but I really enjoy the Freedom of shooting on public lands. Any update form the OP? Did you end up finding a favorite spot in the area ?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top