JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone, I'm Michael and my wife and I are moving to Seattle in January. We've spent the last three years in Hawaii, where I was stationed with the Navy. I'm winding down my career and looking forward to retiring to the PNW, although sadly I'll need to find a civilian job fairly shortly. I'm looking forward to being able to shoot recreationally again (Hawaii's gun laws are very restrictive, so I haven't shot except for work since we moved out here) and I've always wanted to learn how to hunt, so I'm looking forward to that as well. Just wanted to say "hello" to everyone.

Michael

Welcome to this great forums and hopefully soon the the PNW! I never could get any of my employers (Uncle Sam or otherwise) to send me to Hawaii :( Not sure I would want to live there, but I would like to visit some day!

Well I picked Hawaii before I met my wife... not sure that I would have picked it if I'd been married before I negotiated orders, but it's been good to me, learned to SCUBA dive, had some adventures courtesy of Uncle Sam and saw a good bit of Asia. Ready to head back to the States and settle down in one place for a while!

Thanks for the welcome.

Michael

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top