JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Gang. Couple of pieces of good news and a general question. 1/3/17 I am going back to work after a 6 month hiatus. Yea! With that process we will be moving out of our teeny Issaquah apartment and into a new home in Kent. Curious if anyone in the area can recommend/knows about firearms stores and shooting ranges around there. If I have to I can drive back up to Bellingham to West Coast Armory. The folks there are super nice and very helpful. Don't really like traffic so local would be much better. :)
Thanks in advance for your input. Pops

I grew up in Maple Valley. I haven't lived over on the west side of the mountains since 1989, but I'll bet there's someplace in the Maple Valley / Ravensdale / Black Diamond area to suit you. There might even be an indoor range in the Kent area (I vaguely recall something like that down in the industrial area long ago just off Hwy. 167, but things change in 25+ years, and I could be mis-remembering as well).

Not much help, but that's all I got.

I checked out champion arms one day when I was early to pick up someone at the airport- I wasn't too impressed with their store, but the range is nice (except for the lobby area- the actual shooting lanes are great I thought)

I've only been at Champion once, they didn't have anyone to run the gun shop, in between crews I guess. Then the ventilation system was broken in the range, so it was down. This was early this year. They might have some of their problems fixed by now. I only mentioned them as they were in Kent, everything else is a little farther away.

That place is still open? I thought the shut him down a couple years ago.
If I lived there,I'd shoot my....nevermind:D
No really. Up in Federal Way should be Federal Way discount guns. Mo had the best prices in his little store and now has an indoor range at his new location. Well 5 years now?
That's just across the valley unless you live on the west side of Kent:confused:
New & Used Guns, Indoor Range, Ammunition, Accessories - Buy, Sell, Trade - Federal Way, WA - Greater Seattle and Tacoma Area - Federal Way Discount Guns

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top