JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
------------------PROPERTY FOR SALE---------------------

5 acres 1 mile from the beach - great investment - only 15K cash get you all.
All privately own - all with certs and deeds.
Power on the road.

From its secluded beaches to its steamy rain forests, Belize is a country of diverse natural beauty. Its slow pace of life makes it a popular tourist destination, and cost of living is still low. For the more adventurous traveler, activities can include a trek into the jungle in search of Mayan ruins, spotting parrots, toucans, and maybe even a jaguar along the way.

It's true that Belize is no longer the most affordable place to buy property, but this country has other benefits: economic stability, a stress-free lifestyle, and a cost of living that is good value when compared with the U.S. (or even other Caribbean destinations).

Why Belize?

It is still undeveloped and sparsely populated so there's a lot of room (on the beaches, in the jungle, in the rain forests. . .) for you to stretch out, and there are only three highways traversing the country (one goes north, one goes south, one goes west).

Tourism here is booming. A dozen years ago, the planes from Miami to Belize City were full of Belizeans returning home from their visits to the States. Today, they are full of Americans. We asked one reader why she was moving to Belize: "The simple answer is quality of life--we're looking to improve ours. In Belize, we know our lives will be blissfully free from the commuter crush, 24-hour news, workaday stress. . .Belize is a land of few cars, abundant fresh food from the sea and the trees, and great natural beauty," she said.

What makes Belize such a popular destination? They speak English. If you don't enjoy the idea of learning a new language but still want a place in the sun, then Belize is the place for you.

HTML Code:
Any questions - just email or PM me. ******************************************

PIC7_zps033ce671.jpe

PIC6_zps156c9509.jpe

PIC5_zps21ebebdf.jpe

PIC2_zps218636d0.jpe

PIC3_zps22501d1d.jpe

PIC4_zps2aac246d.jpe

Definitely check into the gun restrictions! Was there last year...crime is very bad...gun control high, just saying! Check for yourselves.

If you in a big city like San Pedro maybe - but why you need to do there
????
Place I have is in northerner Belize
No crime I was just there for 3 weeks
Power on the street. Telephone, Internet and nice weather.
There is no better place to retire or just go and life there
Check the pictures.

The gun restrictions are bad. In Belize, civilians are not allowed to possess all assault rifles, automatic and semiautomatic firearms, rifles of calibre greater than 7.62 mm or 0.30 inch, sawed-off rifles or shotguns, shotguns of barrel length 21 inches or less, rifled shotguns, handguns of calibre greater than 9mm or .38inch, armour-piercing ammunition, silencers, or extended handgun magazines

Doesn't sound like a paradise to a gun owner. Probably not going to find someone on this forum, but you never know.

If it's the best decision you'll ever make, why are you selling? Sounds like a third world hole, where any red blooded American wouldn't want to live. Just sayin. Good luck. :)

The gun restrictions are bad. In Belize, civilians are not allowed to possess all assault rifles, automatic and semiautomatic firearms, rifles of calibre greater than 7.62 mm or 0.30 inch, sawed-off rifles or shotguns, shotguns of barrel length 21 inches or less, rifled shotguns, handguns of calibre greater than 9mm or .38inch, armour-piercing ammunition, silencers, or extended handgun magazines

Doesn't sound like a paradise to a gun owner. Probably not going to find someone on this forum, but you never know.

I'm walking a thin line answering and make comments to your post without being kick out from thie site...!!!!!!
Here it is
only people like you calling firearms as "" assault rifle or automatic firearms""
This comment just add wood to the fire. Tell me how many guns / rifles you have registered to your neme ( 1 - 2 ) none.
So before you make this kind of statment read and learn.
I don't know who you are and I don't care - what I know is as you said you want to be in a paradise with multiple firearms !!! - is this is what you looking for ??
As of owning a firearms in Belize you need a reason to have them ++++ all is possible/
Have a nice life,

If it's the best decision you'll ever make, why are you selling? Sounds like a third world hole, where any red blooded American wouldn't want to live. Just sayin. Good luck. :)

What do you call obama run USA... ?????
Belive me their are many Americans moving there = educate yourself..

Just to help you ===== search google type Belize and read,,, LOL

I'm kind of dissapointment - I was looking for you reply.
Maybe - just maybe you got it !!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top