JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just as the title says. i have a suppressor with the stamp live in Oregon but im thinking about moving to Arizona. the stamp is approved though the atf&e which is federal, so i should be able to take it with me with out too much hassle. i may have to ship it to an ffl down there and pick it up. but i do not no i have just been thinking about it. if any of you know the answer i would appreciate some help. thank you

It answers all your questions and is fairly current.

<broken link removed>

I stand corrected if this post is correct? Best advice is call the ATF, let them know you are moving, stay clear of Kommiefornia and ask them what paperwork is needed. I hate having to deal with those a-holes but it's better then having them pull a Ruby Ridge on you!!!

Even the lawyer who wrote the piece includes the statement "When in doubt, seek advice from ATF directly or competent legal counsel familiar with NFA firearm regulations."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top