JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's going to be -34 in Fairbanks tonight.

-34 now in Tok, which they will drive through:

1581667416173.png

Where's Tok?

1581667578739.png

Going to ship one vehicle, drive another through Canada, and ship my firearms to myself care of a friend.

Guns have to be shipped from one Firearms dealer to another Firearms dealer, right?

My former neighbor in the valley moved up there last year. He took his pickup up with some supplies, and his wife brought their Blazer with his "tools", and their dog on the ferry from Bellingham to Ketchican. No problems at all. She got a sleeper berth and the dog was allowed in there with her.

My former neighbor in the valley moved up there last year. He took his pickup up with some supplies, and his wife brought their Blazer with his "tools", and their dog on the ferry from Bellingham to Ketchican. No problems at all. She got a sleeper berth and the dog was allowed in there with her.

Was hoping to experience the ferry but next available in May. Heading up next month.

If it's not too late, take a look at the crime rate in Alaska.

It's staggering.

It's the most crime ridden state of all the states with the least amount of people.

If it's not too late, take a look at the crime rate in Alaska.

It's staggering.

It's the most crime ridden state of all the states with the least amount of people.

I am not afraid of handing out sucking chest wounds when warranted.. having a great paying job affords me the ability to live in areas not populated by vagrants/meth-heads/alcoholics. Also don't do the bar scene. Thanks for the warning though!

-34 now in Tok, which they will drive through:

Where's Tok?

View attachment 659835

FWIW, it was -21f in Glennallen when we stayed there one of the nights. I was surprised my Tundra started as I didn't have the block heater installed at the time. -21f isn't as bad as I thought it would be but I was dry and only out in in while loading truck up in the a.m. on the last leg of the trip. The Tundra went from a high of 122f in AZ to -21f in AK in a matter of a year..I have faith in the truck after the journey and talk to it with more respect now.. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top