JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The Buddy Scooter is fun, quick, easy to ride, maneuverable, and reliable. My 2008 Genuine Buddy International Italia Green has been ridden only 2,800 miles and it gets 80-90 mpg. The Buddy is fully automatic and starts up with the press of a button. A new battery was put in earlier this year. The Stebel Intimidator 139 decibel air-horn is among the loudest on any scooter. It gets attention. There is an emergency kick-start. Storage is available under the seat. Mechanically, this scooter is in next to new condition. I'm moving out of state to take care of family so you're getting a great moving-away offer.

Accessories: My scooter comes with a mid-size windshield and a black wire Prima basket. The front head light now has a high performance bulb in it. You can see the difference even in the daylight. On the seat is a deluxe sheepskin seat cover handmade by Alaska Leathers. Sheepskin is comfortable to sit on and it reduces the vibrations. Sheepskin also keeps the seating cooler in summer and warmer in winter.

You can see pics of my scooter here:
<broken link removed>

Separately: I'm selling for very low prices; brand new (still in their boxes) two high-end Vee Rubber Winter Tires, a Scorpion Exo 400 full face medium helmet (it's DOT & SNELL approved), and two high-security OnGuard Mastiff chains with locks.

Here is a review of the Genuine Buddy 150cc:
Buddy150

You will need to have a current Oregon or Washington State Motorcycle License to test ride my scooter. I'm offering you a great scooter at a low price of $1,350. I live in SE Portland. Come on by and give it a ride.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top