JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I got these in order to make and fit reproduction stocks so they are nothing fancy. Since Im moving and no longer making stocks these are all extras that need to go. I want to try and sell the whole lot together. $300 for everything

1. Mauser K98 Bolt Action Rifle, 8x57, German K98 Rebuilt by Yugos
2. Yugo Mauser 24/47 Bolt Action Rifle, 8mm
3. Mosin, hex receiver, Finnish I believe. (not original stock, did not have sights when I got it) I added a rear sight but the quality is not very good. the front sight is aftermarket.

The stocks are all stripped of metal parts which are included. I removed a little rust on the parts and practiced some spot bluing and refinishing. I have not shot them but mechanically seemed fine.
(My practice bluing mentioned here: Touch up bluing )

hKWkoZN.jpg

3 mauser stocks, fair shape. M44 stock (pretty good), T53 stock (on bottom, was in poor shape, refinished and stained). couple of upper handgaurds (mosin I think).

4KYOsEJ.jpg

Baggy of a bunch of random mosin and mauser stock parts from these stocks and others I bought separately.

iM1172v.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top