JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've enjoyed my rather short 4 years in Oregon but my wife and I are going to be moving overseas in about a year and we need to get rid of alot of things, including my entire arsenal ( :( x 100000000000000000 )

Importing/Exporting firearms is just too much bureaucratic hassle.

Anyway, first up is my Intratec Tec-DC9 which I got in a trade from another board member. I think its main claim to fame being that it is the first automatic weapon a player gets when playing any of the Grand Theft Auto games* since, like, I dunno, 2? Anyway, this is not the janky AB-10 that was a poor imitation of the grease gun but the proper Tec-9 with barrel shroud, barrel extender, threaded barrel and a bucket of badass.

The Tec-9 comes with the barrel extender (it doesn't actually do anything), a 30 rounds magazine and the case. I also have ~150 rounds of 9x19 from a bulk pack I purchased recently.

Inevitably the question comes up of reliability. This is a Tec-9, you don't use this as a reliable home defense weapon. You take it out to your favorite outdoor shooting spot and blast melons with it.

That said, this particular Tec-9 is alot more reliable than its reputation would have you believe. If the gun is properly oiled it will easily fire out a full magazine (with a small possibility of a stove pipe). Tilt it sideways (gangsta styles) and it will dump the entire mag without a hitch—which makes me wonder if that sideways stance originated with this gun. I've had some good luck with it every time I've taken it out and it gets alot of looks from other shooters. It's also really fun to shoot. The build quality is quite good, and it should be, as this is pre-1994 and pre- all of that hysteria around the Tec-9.

This is not full-auto, this is only semi-auto.

I would like to trade this for something else. Specifically I would really like a lever action rifle or something else more practical. Alternatively, a good pistol as I'd like to give it to my father-in-law as a "thank you" for helping us out so much when we first moved to Oregon.

I'm not opposed to cash if it allows me to purchase such a rifle though but my preference is for a trade. Edit: Adding a price since most people who contacted me wanted to talk cash: $450.

Pics are available <broken link removed>. It's our "garage sale" website so there are other things for sale/trade listed. If you're interested in anything other than the Tec-9, PM me instead of posting in this thread.

* Yes, I'm being facetious.

Had some interest but no commitments yet. Since every inquiry asked about cash price I will list: $450. I am still interested in a trade however and preference will go that way.

Bumping.

Way underrated gun. A blast to pull out at an indoor range. Kids look at you in awe. Fired hundreds of rounds and only a couple stovepipes in mine. Same setup, just thought I'd thrown in my two cents. Add on extension is nice for recoil control. Only complaint is that it is easy to bumpfire, if that is a valid complaint. :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.