JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife and I are planning on moving overseas—it's work related so we expect to be back eventually but we'll likely be overseas for a few years, at least—and taking all of our stuff is unrealistic and prohibitively expensive. Our basement is full of things we don't use anymore and, frankly, if we haven't used an item—or even unpacked it—in over a year we probably don't need it. I have some prices in mind for a few items and the rest are trade—to conform with board rules—or "make me an offer".

What I'm looking for in terms of trades:
  • Lever actions, prefer something in .357/.38
  • Shotguns: over/under, coachgun, or a saiga
  • Lee Enfield, preferably a Long Branch
  • Mauser K98
  • Springfield 1903
  • Or any firearms from WWII-ish.
  • An AR

If anyone is wondering why I want to trade for firearms while going overseas, I can take a few necessary pieces with me (a good over/under for example) but I can also store the remainder with my in-laws till we return.

So, without further ado, the photos for all of the listed items can be found <broken link removed>.

List of items for sale (category headings are clickable links that take you to my gallery):

Vehicle
  • 1998 VW New Beetle, 2.0L, Silver, Manual, ~186K miles. $4500 OBO. The only thing on the list I can't take a gun in trade for because it is my wife's.

<broken link removed>
  • Desert scope
  • Rossignol Skis
  • K2 Skis
  • Uhaul brand trailer mirror (still in package)
  • Sportcraft EX600 Elliptical Crosstrainer - I don't have a photo of this one as it is dismantled for storage but it looked like this photo

<broken link removed>
  • Vintage Mac SE/30 with 1gig hard drive and a buttload of software and accessories.
  • Apple IIE (no seriously, even comes with some software and it works)
  • Linksys routers including: 1 Wireless B Access Point, 1 VOIP Broadband Router, 3 Routers
  • Keyboards, headsets, joysticks, networking hardware.

<broken link removed>
  • A bunch of handhelds. I don't know who would want this but apparently palm devices still have use? So have at it.
  • Yamaha YPP-55 keyboard. $400 OBO
  • Samsung Blu-ray (have a PS3 now, don't need two blu-rays)
  • Pioneer CD system
  • Texas Instruments TI-83, TI-30x. $80 and $20 OBO respectively.
  • Samsung Cellphone (we use it when traveling abroad)
  • XM Radio

<broken link removed>
  • PC games: Elite plus, civilization, xcom, wing commander, star flight, darklands, microsoft flight simulator 1.0 (seriously), lemmings, planet's edge, uridium, platoon, sargon, vette, indy, simcity, dungeon keeper, microleague baseball, hero quest.
  • Console games: pink & blue gameboy advances, madcatz arcade stick, game gear with sonic, dreamcast system, gamecube (silver) with GBA player and 4 controllers, SNES mortal kombat, SNES Final fantasy 3, SNES mario world, some PS2, gamecube and xbox 360 games, xeno gears, final fantasy ix.

Vintage Awesomeness
  • Spencer Delineascope. Just go <broken link removed> to check it out. Would like to get ~$200 OBO

<broken link removed>
  • Table lamps
  • Avocado Green Kitchen-aid. I'd like to get ~$150 OBO
  • Food Processor
  • Wine Preserver
  • Some tea pots

<broken link removed>
  • Omega D5XL 4x5 Enlarger, lamphouse, and floor stand. This makes me sad to get rid of because it took me a while to get all of the components together and it makes amazing prints. This particular set up, if purchased through adorama, would be about $4000 and they have none in stock (and haven't for ages). I don't expect to get that price, of course, but this setup is pretty sweet.
  • Beseler 4x5 Enlarger with color and b&w lamphouse + cooler.
  • Vivitar Tabletop Enlarger
  • Tilting floor enlarger of some unknown variety that is super old and really awesome (I have alot of darkroom stuff)
  • Color print water temperature regulator
  • Big and medium print dryer
  • Tons of darkroom gear
  • 3 slide projectors
  • Dukane A-V Matic Slide Strip Player with film and cassette tape. This thing is trippy. Also you can view negatives in it which is what I used it for.
  • Speaking of negatives, there's a GIGANTIC light table.
  • Polaroid Spectra AF

<broken link removed>
  • Radio Controller Tiger tank (it shoots airsoft BBs!)
  • Two transformers
  • a 12 inch GI-joe
  • some other action figures
  • some warhammer space marines
  • clix toys
  • star wars toys
  • collectible cards
  • a bunch of tabletop gaming books including ad&d, space marine, and mechwarrior

<broken link removed>
  • A whole bunch of pen blanks

Again, all of the listed items can be found <broken link removed>.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top