JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are a fair number of CalGuns members here. Remember that here, unlike California, your effort to shape state law through the elected officials can make a difference. It doesn't have to be monetary donations either. The pro 2A state senators and reps need help on their campaigns writing postcards, ringing doorbells, making calls, and putting up signs. Volunteer, donate what you can, and encourage others to do the same. I also spread the word about the fallacy in high tax / ban gun policies when I talk to people. I point out that every jurisdiction to use those policies turns into a failure, like San Francisco, New York, and now Seattle is seeing those results from the same policies.

We have defeated an "assault weapons" ban and magazine ban four years in a row. They will attempt it every single year because they have nothing to lose, so we have to be even more vocal.

Yeah, I was enjoying the freedom of Washingtons gun laws for the past six years until I finally realized just how quickly they are becoming a thing of the past. Trust I dont want WA to turn into CA, but it appears that at the federal level that might be happening sooner than we think.

Yeah, I was enjoying the freedom of Washingtons gun laws for the past six years until I finally realized just how quickly they are becoming a thing of the past. Trust I dont want WA to turn into CA, but it appears that at the federal level that might be happening sooner than we think.
Not so sure about that. It's doubtful Democrats will have a filibuster proof 60 vote senate majority anytime soon. Hopefully a 2A case will work it's way up to the Supreme Court in the next few years to invalidate some of the, in my opinion, unconstitutional laws enacted by several of the states.

Not so sure about that. It's doubtful Democrats will have a filibuster proof 60 vote senate majority anytime soon. Hopefully a 2A case will work it's way up to the Supreme Court in the next few years to invalidate some of the, in my opinion, unconstitutional laws enacted by several of the states.
The only problem with your reasoning is that the Democrats can simply drop the filibuster rule if they so choose. Then it's 50%+1. We NEED to win those Senate seats in GA.

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads