JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok so I'm make my the big move out of the Portland area and into Vancouver (signed the papers just this morning) and I'd like a little guidance from anyone that can help. I've already sent of my Form 20 to the ATF a few weeks ago, but apparently I need to also update the address on the trust using a trust lawyer. I plan to have one of my co-trustees watch over the items listed on the trust until I get this thing pencilled out, does anyone know of a law group that could help me out with this?

My understanding is the trust comes with you, there is no need to update anything but rather just start using the new address on any trust related forms.

I ask this question when I moved and that was the response I got.

Maybe @WALawyer can better answer

I believe that you (currently) have to notify the BATFE of the permanent move of residence to another state for everything but suppressors.

Yes, absolutely. However that has nothing to do with the address associated with the trust. The stamps themselves need to have the address associated with them changed before transport

Suppressors too, You can take them out of state temporarily without notice but they recommend you do even though it's not required. Permanent move you do have to submit paperwork for transport

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top