JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And I'll PM you when I do get moved and buy ya beer or coffee or maybe we meet for some shooting time at the (gasp, heavens!) free, public range south of Nampa.

I hear ya brother.

I got a place last summer in the Treasure Valley area but can't make the complete move yet.

But it is a totally different and better world in ID.

Cannot wait to leave the absolute sh!thole of riotous crime and homeless, thieving drug addicts camped in the street a block away, the taxes, the smug righteousness of the liberals in the neighborhood and the certainty that it will be years or decades before there is significant improvement in Portland.

And a plus in the move is I'll be hours and hours closer to my favorite parts of Oregon.

Best wishes on finding a new dwelling.

Sound like you live very near me, in NE potland! Good luck with your move. We're trying to get out too. But I can't do the kind of cold the high desert delivers. I grew up in it, going to go small(er) town west of the Cascades.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top