JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
It hurts my heart, but circumstances have made it so that I need to sell off a good chunk of my toys, preferably before the end of August. I have:

3 Handguns (from left to right):

Gen 5 Glock 19 (9mm)
Coyote Brown Sig Sauer 365 XL (9mm)
Ruger SP101 (.357 Magnum/.38 Special)

2 Rifles:

Winchester 94AE Lever Rifle (30-30)
Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II w/ Magpul Furniture and a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot (.223/5.56)

I have the original box/papers for all of the handguns, a locking hard case for the AR and a soft case for the Lever Rifle, as well as a bunch of other odds and ends (spare mags, loose ammo, cleaning supplies, accessories like foregrips and what have you) that I'll be happy to dig through and give the specifics upon request.

My strong preference would be to sell the lot off for cash (asking price is 3900), however, I am not entirely opposed to breaking it up, especially for trade offers.

Regarding trades, I'm looking for either a suppressible .22 pistol like a Ruger Mark IV Tactical/an FN 502 Tactical, or a nice compact PCC/AK/AR Pistol type gun like a Sig Sauer MPX. I'd also potentially be interested in a motorcycle or gold.

The bulk of drivetime would ideally be up to the buyer, but I'm flexible.

Nevertheless, I'd be more than happy to hear whatever offers you have. Shoot me a PM and let me know. šŸ˜

lot.jpg IMG_6216.jpg IMG_6217.jpg IMG_6218.jpg IMG_6219.jpg IMG_6220.jpg IMG_6221.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Great selection of desirable guns, but with no individual pricing and description of what accessories each comes with each makes this less desirable to even ask.
Good luck.

sorry for whatever drove this life change, but it's going to be a slog to find someone who wants to buy this exact combination of guns- you'll likely get them sold sooner as individual pieces....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.