JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am moving from Washington to Clackamas County. I currently hold a WA resident carry permit and an OR non resident carry permit.

My assumptions are I will have to get an OR driving license right away and until I can apply and receive my now OR resident permit and my new non resident permit I will not be able to carry legally with my old permits.

Can anyone tell my if this is right and if so what is the best way to find out for sure.

Just call the Sheriff's office of the county you are moving to for clarification on the matter that way you'll know the facts. Happy to have you we need every vote we can get.

You're jumping out of the frying pan and into the skillet. ;)

You SHOULD be fine with your current permits until you get your info updated. You have a certain amount of time to complete the info change after you move, but as stated call the Clack Co. Sherriff's office to confirm.

You're jumping out of the frying pan and into the skillet. ;)

You SHOULD be fine with your current permits until you get your info updated. You have a certain amount of time to complete the info change after you move, but as stated call the Clack Co. Sherriff's office to confirm.

Depending on who you got your nonresident permit through, you either mail in a change of address form with your payment, or more than likely, you go to ClackCo, and pay them to transfer your permit to their county.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top