JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok, currently, I'm in Oregon, have an Oregon CHL, and I also have my Washington CPL.
I am moving to Washington soon and as such, would have to change my address for my Oregon CHL (Washington County) as they require it. My question is this, being a bordering state, and that they are may issue to bordering states. Do you think since I already have one and are moving, that they will allow me to keep my Oregon CHL, or that they will deny it if I move.

I wouldn't even care so much had they not gutted bill 2792 and got rid of the reciprocity part before they allowed it to pass, but since our Oregon government is so nice that they cut out the main part everyone was looking for to pass of that bill I need to know. With me already having one, are they likely to let me keep it and just update the address or no?

My OR permit was through Mult Co. before I moved to WA. I just did a change of address and everything was cool. I don't know if Wa Co. would be different but I wouldn't think so.

It is required ( just did mine Thursday) that you keep your address current. Now she said "current" is a pretty liberal word. As in there is no defined time period. However she indicated that you do it timely.

Alright, thanks for letting me know. From what I have heard, Washington county is easier going about that kind of stuff than Multnomah county, so all should be good.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top