Moving from Oregon to Washington Have a CHL quesiton.

Reactions
Ok, currently, I'm in Oregon, have an Oregon CHL, and I also have my Washington CPL.
I am moving to Washington soon and as such, would have to change my address for my Oregon CHL (Washington County) as they require it. My question is this, being a bordering state, and that they are may issue to bordering states. Do you think since I already have one and are moving, that they will allow me to keep my Oregon CHL, or that they will deny it if I move.

I wouldn't even care so much had they not gutted bill 2792 and got rid of the reciprocity part before they allowed it to pass, but since our Oregon government is so nice that they cut out the main part everyone was looking for to pass of that bill I need to know. With me already having one, are they likely to let me keep it and just update the address or no?

jvbutter

Reactions
It is required ( just did mine Thursday) that you keep your address current. Now she said "current" is a pretty liberal word. As in there is no defined time period. However she indicated that you do it timely.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom