JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, machine guns and suppressors are both legal in OR. Need the tax stamps though. There are a few full auto shoots up here you can go to. Pay a fee and for the ammo and blast away. FUN!
You will wet your pants when you go to the monthly gun shows at the Portland Expo Center.
Welcome to Oregon.

Welcome
Oregon and Washington 'shall issue' concealed handgun license. Handguns and long guns are not registered in WA or OR. No restrictions on magazine size. I have relatives in CA and there gun laws are insane.

Welcome to Oregon. If you are a gun guy, you'll really like it here. About 70% - 80% of the entire state population lives in the Willamette valley between Portland and Eugene. We are a blue state full of gun toting Democrats. It tends to drive the Republicans in eastern Oregon crazy, but they are all very good folks too.

Lots of gun shows, gun shops, places to shoot, and no sales tax. Before long, you'll wonder why you didn't move here sooner.

I'm jealous. Grew up in Eastern Oregon and moved to Kalifornia as a teenager with parents who never really left this Commie state. Looking to get up to the Rockies as soon as someone gives me a nibble on my ranch here in SoCal.

Enjoy your new found freedoms :)

thanks, hope you sell your ranch soon.
I'm jealous. Grew up in Eastern Oregon and moved to Kalifornia as a teenager with parents who never really left this Commie state. Looking to get up to the Rockies as soon as someone gives me a nibble on my ranch here in SoCal.

Enjoy your new found freedoms :)

Enjoy your visit.

If by Portland you mean Portland. Be sure to check very very carefully. PDX is full of Libs - Guns, Cars, Smokes and Freedom are under fire.

If by Portland you mean the Metro area -- some towns are not free: Beaverton comes to mind.

So please double check your expectations against the local gun restrictions.

Wait, You don't have a job....move along. Nothing to see here.

One last thing, you will want to get a UT carry permit.

Welcome. My gal and I escaped that nightmare in 1991 and as the last moving truck load I was driving made the Oregon pass we gave out a rebel yell. Not going to reveal what was in that load :cool:

We were grass roots activists against the Roberti-Roos ban in Sacramento

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads