JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i will be moving to washington around mid next year from california. i currently own a 10/22 and of course an ar15. in ca we are required a bullet button in order to create a fixed mag feature if we wanna use a flash hider and features etc. is this also required in washington or can i use a regular mag release if i have pistol grip, flash hider, etc

WA gun laws suck male chicken compared to Oregon gun laws, but both might as well be the wild-west compared to CA gun laws. NONE of those returded restrictions apply up here, in either state. No magazine restrictions, no bullet buttons, no limit on the number of evil features, no restrictions on muzzle devices (to include sound suppressors in WA, now [have always been legal in OR]), etc, etc.

I suggest buying a suppressed full capacity semiautomatic "military style" rifle to celebrate. I'd suggest a short barrel and/or full-auto, too, but you're moving to WA, and the WA legislature thinks you're too unstable and/or stupid to be trusted with those.

Congrats on your self-emancipation (if only partial... should move to OR instead)!

didn't you hear the new law passed for jan 1,2012?
yeah,they passed a law saying no more californians can move to oregon or washington anymore due to overcrowded area plagued with californians.they are moving all the liberals in the usa into california and building a border fence around it.
well im hopeing anyhow.just kidding(kinda)welcome to the forum.

WA gun laws suck male chicken compared to Oregon gun laws, but both might as well be the wild-west compared to CA gun laws. NONE of those returded restrictions apply up here, in either state. No magazine restrictions, no bullet buttons, no limit on the number of evil features, no restrictions on muzzle devices (to include sound suppressors in WA, now [have always been legal in OR]), etc, etc.

I suggest buying a suppressed full capacity semiautomatic "military style" rifle to celebrate. I'd suggest a short barrel and/or full-auto, too, but you're moving to WA, and the WA legislature thinks you're too unstable and/or stupid to be trusted with those.

Congrats on your self-emancipation (if only partial... should move to OR instead)!

quit telling californians to move to oregon bkb0000,we have enough californians here don't we?
you know the people who shut our logging down here 15 years ago and call the cops if they see you open carry:)

quit telling californians to move to oregon bkb0000,we have enough californians here don't we?
you know the people who shut our logging down here 15 years ago and call the cops if they see you open carry:)

I know, I know- but those are the BAD Californians. I always encourage the GOOD guys to get the hell out of there and come up here. For every good Californian that moves up here, I envision the place becoming just that much more intolerable for the bad ones. Make 'em homesick.

Better gun laws here plus you can get your CCW to carry concealed, a real pipe dream in CA. No wait period if you have a CCW on handguns. Cash and carry on rifles too. Out of curiosity, where in WA are you re-locating to?

you should stay in california. and dont ever move to oregon it sucks here alot (I was born here). I dont need more outta towners moving here and changing laws and the directions of the streets in Portland. I think you should stay in the state you were born. Washington has great Meth I've Heard enjoy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top