JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, after living in Grants Pass for 6 months some years ago we're finally making the move to Tualatin. Wife and I grabbed an apartment this past weekend up there and now I get the joy of trying to find IT work in the surrounding area. Can't say I'm enthused about interviewing for a new job, but we do like the area.

The good news? I'll finally get my CHL for a state I live in, which means I'll be able to teach a class for a permit I can use on a daily basis. Now to dream about SBR's with cans... But, that'll be a ways off since a house is the next step.

If anyone wants to go shooting, needs some help with their pistol skills, or anything else let me know!

NRA Certified Instructor / RSO
Glock Certified Armorer

Welcome back to Paradise LocoSway!

I did the same move years ago, left Oregon for Palm Springs, (Furnace Valley) felt like I never fit in from the get go.

Moved back to Oregon and never looked back :banana:

Welcome back.. when I introduce you to my friends, please don't mention that you are from Anaheim, thnxs for understanding.:s0114:

juss joshing ya..........

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads