JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Will moving/changing addresses mess up a silencer purchase? I really want to get it started but probably should another month or so to establish residence at the new house next month.

I'm thinking if if I can wait long enough (I'm not good at waiting, LOL) the Black Friday buy one get a green 22lr one may be worth it too.

If you filled out all the paper work properly and legally when you applied, there should not be any problem with your move.
What I have discovered from over 70 years of living and breathing in the Pacific Northwest is that if I keep my mouth shut and pay my taxes the feds don't care much where I live.

I have not moved or applied yet. I'm staying within the state, I was just curious if moving AFTER filing the paperwork would throw a monkey wrench in anything. Sorry for any confusion. At this point I'm going to wait but, still curious about the proper proceedings.

Well.....I'm all moved now and haven't ordered a can yet. Just got my CHL swapped to the new county today. Now I'm looking for suppressors like crazy. It's very confusing as far as what to order. I've got several 22 cal centerfire rifles as well as a couple 9mm rifles/pistols. I'd like to get one that could work with all but don't want to sacrifice performance.

Dammit man, was hoping you applied for the can THEN moved in the process....I was also curious about the outcome but didn't want you to be a scapegoat (you wouldn't be the first....)......but my A-hole side kinda did. I'm super curious about this myself....:s0033:

Just completed everything, papers done, finger prints and photos done today. The waiting begins, I submitted it on the "new" form and from what I hear, that's a good thing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top