JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

TOP 10 | War Films - you probably haven't seen
I did see Tai Gu Ki, the trailer shows some action, but the story is about a guy who does a heroic job as a ROK, meanwhile is wife or fiancé and her mother were in a SK village taken over for a few months by NK. The NK are pushed out and a tribunal finds wife and daughter wrongly, to be disloyal and kills them. Hero gets leave, comes home and finds out goes into a murderous rage, defects to the North and becomes Commander Zero, a rooting tooting Commie SOB. His brother somehow finds him and convinces him to defect back to South Korea, He fights the NK, and again becomes a hero.

I think this came out about 2004 in Korea and showed up here in DVD 2005 or 2006, I bought it in English (Pretty well dubbed) and in Hangul (Korean) I should watch it again.

1590968456559.png

THE GOOD LORD BIRD Official Trailer (2020) Ethan Hawke, Western TV Series ShowTime HD

How about a movie where the bad guy gets what he wants just by making threats? This is a promo reel (made in secret, released only recently) by two production companies. The movie is based on the book (and the investigatory files) by yours truly and NYC private eye Skipp Porteous. Script is finished, but actual production on hold for now because of...you guessed it...Corona.

They've already paid me a low five figures to hold the option for three years. Then Corona Crap comes along. Another long wait for first day of production shooting. It will be the first-ever full-length dramatic feature film on the subject. 50th anniversary is next year of this event, and the timing of the movie is not coincidence.

If they are allowed to finally resume...

Watch your speakers. Some text, some quiet, then it starts with a BANG. (I had to ask permission to release this video at YouTube, and agree to cut the last five seconds because it names the production companies involved. They want to remain anonymous until they do a press release in the trades.)

We watched a couple of episodes last night, I found it very funny.

I have seen reviews saying otherwise.

"So the game of mental chess has begun."
"It's Hungry Hungry Hippos, at best."

Space Force | Official Trailer | Netflix

@2:50 -- 2:55 awww

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show