JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really don't understand hollywood, Hostiles was only released in 119 theatres when most movies are released in 1500. Show has done very poor in the box office but I will go see it anyway.o_O

I really don't understand hollywood, Hostiles was only released in 119 theatres when most movies are released in 1500. Show has done very poor in the box office but I will go see it anyway.o_O
I did not want to go to Portland to see it, so I waited till it came to Cornelius....daytime and that was yesterday, though it played the night before two times. I did not want to go with the crowds so I went to the 11:15 on Friday.
It is worth seeing.

I did not want to go to Portland to see it, so I waited till it came to Cornelius....daytime and that was yesterday, though it played the night before two times. I did not want to go with the crowds so I went to the 11:15 on Friday.
It is worth seeing.

Only reason I hesitate is I read a review on another board that said the voices are hard to hear. I am hard of hearing so I may wait for it on tv I can read.

Only reason I hesitate is I read a review on another board that said the voices are hard to hear. I am hard of hearing so I may wait for it on tv I can read.
Well me too and I did not hear all the whisperings, but I followed most of it. There was some loss of detail because of it. A lot left to my imagination.
I was also concerned that they did not take any spare horses they encountered.... You never know when you need a spare horse. Also not enough going to rifles in a shoot out.

Well me too and I did not hear all the whisperings, but I followed most of it. There was some loss of detail because of it. A lot left to my imagination.
I was also concerned that they did not take any spare horses they encountered.... You never know when you need a spare horse. Also not enough going to rifles in a shoot out.

Thank you very much, I will wait to get it closed caption on tv.

15:17 to Paris

Heroes Discuss Real-Life, Acting Roles In Eastwood's 'The 15:17 To Paris'

Movie Trailers

The three friends often bring up what they view as the providential nature of the events. As dramatized in the film, Stone, Sadler, and Skarlatos first became inseparable when they met during their elementary years at Freedom Christian School in Fair Oaks, California. Sadler's father continues to serve as a local Baptist pastor, and all three profess a strong Christian faith.

Johnny and Daniel have grown up, but their rivalry is just as fresh as ever. The upcoming YouTube Red series pits the Karate Kid foes against each other, over 30 years later. Cobra Kai is out February 15, 2018.

I did see Death Wish, It did follow pretty much the original. I thought it was pretty good. Better filming, better technology.

I liked it.

Higgens, really?!

upload_2018-5-18_20-14-59.png

And where is the stash?!

Nooooooooo!!!!!!:mad:

OTH-we just got back from seeing Deadpool 2 and laughed from the start to finish. It has some touching moments in it and it makes Deadpool/Wade Wilsons' pain believable. All in all definitely worth seeing if you are a Deadpool/X-men fan and whatever you do, don't bring your 7 year old to the movie. o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top