JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
interested in being prepared and in a mindset for a little WROL that is!:D

The trailer gets you thinking anyway! America is not totally immune to this. As Fergusson has shown there are cracks in the façade of the U.S. as always being a safe and orderly protected place.
Have to see if the movie lives up to the hype but it looks pretty good.

Many people hate America!
But few are foolish enough to leave her safety.

They prefer to stay here where they are spoiled, and can bite the hand that feeds them.
What they need to do, is try living someplace new for a few years.
Then when they get home to the good old USA. They will have had the attitude adjustment they need.;)

I spent three years overseas. And I feel that even with her faults. There is no place like the loving arms of America.

Now I must admit. The Idea of throwing a screaming kid off a building has crossed my mind a time or two.:s0140:

I just can't take Owen Wilson very serious as anything other then a comedic actor.
Pierce Brosnan I would watch any movie he's in.

Last Edited:
If I ever had to move out of the states, i know Id make sure I knew right where the embassy was and the fastest way there
God bless America, even with its faults, I can't think of anywhere else id rather live.

I just can't take Owen Wilson very serious as anything other then a comedic actor.
Pierce Brosnan I would watch in any movie he's in.

Pierce looks like he's playing the part of a sleazy expatriate living abroad for various:eek: illegal activities in this trailer. Owen is sort of typecast as a quirky comic actor but other comedy actors have broken out of that mold to do serious stuff.

As far as Weinstein/stein?? and the rest of Hollywood hypocrite Libs? Don't know the % but some of those actors are closet pro-gun conservatives.
Maybe they'll infiltrate and change things from the inside out someday?

If I ever had to move out of the states, i know Id make sure I knew right where the embassy was and the fastest way there
God bless America, even with its faults, I can't think of anywhere else id rather live.
I've lived in Sweden and Germany as a civilian in the late 80s and early 90s and felt as safe as any place I've ever lived in the U.S. at the time, but nowadays?
The demographics have drastically changed since then and native Europeans are dying out fast. There is a lot of political turmoil and people are very divided by religion, heritage etc.

Things here are slowly trending the same way, look how many Americans are trying to join ISIS lately!

In other words things are getting bad all over.

Anyway this flick would be a good starting point for a family discussion about normalcy bias.

Wow, just like I was saying in my earlier post,....weird:eek:
Two killed in knife attack at IKEA in Sweden; two arrested
http://news.yahoo.com/three-injured-knife-attack-ikea-store-sweden-report-123104838--finance.html
The story is light on the details but you can easily find out more with a search or two. Beheading occurred.

Sweden and Western Europe isn't what it used to be!
How long before larger scale attacks like depicted in Asia in the movie trailer occur in "safe" Countries like Sweden, Germany, England.........the United States?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top