JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the opening of new Iron Man movie:

<broken link removed>

Pretty stupid and irresponsible if you ask me. My first thought was that the 'actor' was lucky he wasn't shot by someone in the crowd with a ccw. WTF?

yea thats ridiculous, how you an see that guy as a threat is beyond me. on top of that if you look at their FB page, you will see they do things like that all the time.

After seeing the responses, Comicon and Halloween are both DOOMED.

Seems like a big difference between a guy in costume at a comic book convention or a holiday when people are supposed to dress up and sending a guy dressed in Tac gear with a fake gun into a movie theater. Most people don't see the orange tip, they just see gun. Seems like a good way to get an actor shot. I completely agree that it's sad that people react that way to guns, but still...

I always thought the orange tip thing was stupid. I'm sure no one has ever thought of painting an orange tip on a real gun. It's okay everybody, nothing to see here it has an orange tip........BOOM!

It doesn't matter about the orange tips. If I was a psycho, that is what I would do.

This crap is happening all over with these stunts and drills. Especially in schools.

Our owners know they can only do so many false flags within a certain time frame via their programmed patsies without appearing overly suspicious.

Read between the lines here. "They" want a CHL person to kill a couple of these idiots doing this so they can parade it on the evening news. To show CHL people are careless and dangerous. Fortunately, no one has taken the bait yet.

I know I would. If I was in a theater and some stage actor put on a stunt like this they'd get a 45acp shower. But that is exactly what 'they' want. I would be made out as some worthless, uneducated, gun-hic and the victims (stage actors) as caring citizens.

Over and over again, they are doing these staged incidents, but the lame stream government media isn't reporting on it. Why? Because they are waiting on the fear story they need to report. The story where the dangerous, nutty, CHL gun owner shoots the stage actor.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/dese...police-practice-fighting-angry-parents_052013

LOL... there's nothing like a bunch of overweight/soft looking nerds standing around posing for photos with obvious airsoft guns, trying to look all bad arsed with that eyes half-squinted, lips pursed "serious" look on their faces.

Anarchist tip o' the day: if you want to openly walk around in public with a firearm and be virutally completely unoticed... paint it a loud, even flourescent color. People's minds"fill in the blanks", and guns are supposed to be black... Just sayin'.

Seems like a big difference between a guy in costume at a comic book convention or a holiday when people are supposed to dress up and sending a guy dressed in Tac gear with a fake gun into a movie theater.

It depends on what movies you go to. If you're going to nothing but chick flicks and dramas, you probably won't see anything. But, every major sci-fi or fantasy movie I have ever gone to, there have been at least a few people dressed up.

The opening night for the last Resident Evil movie, there were DOZENS of costumed "zombie killers" with everything from crossbows to airsoft m4's. They were shooting each other in the hallways... Nobody had a coronary and nobody got hurt.

There is a good chance he would have been at least drawn down on up here. A high number of people carry guns into the theater. It is not only allowed but endorsed.

You don't draw on someone because he has a gun, real or toy, in hand. It has to be a real threat, if the person started to fire the weapon, or use the weapon in an attempt to intimidate...then you can respond. You need to remember that. You do not want to give any fodder to the antis.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top