JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone see it? Rented it as suggested by my 25 years old son. It's great! Though very vulgar, crude, and NSFW. Not for younger kids either! I liked it enough I will buy my own copy.
Products and produce are alive in a grocery store and do not know what will happen to them after being purchased. The toilet paper roll was very unhappy.

I didn't pay to see it, but saw it nonetheless. My sense of humor can be dark; Solar eclipse dark. However, that being said... Some parts were funny, but their occurrences were far outweighed by insultingly vulgar moments. Lot of rape jokes. Will I buy it? No. Will I see it again? No.

While my humor is dark like food and not everyone gets it, I won't see the movie due to the vulgarity and actors/producers.

Sorry.

A friend warned me against seeing "Team America, World Police", for much the same reasons as are being described about this movie..way out there vulgarity, a brief reference to a gay act, etc. But then weighing that against recommendations to the contrary, I bit the bullet and saw it.

Yes it had all the down sides as warned..but if I hadn't seen it, I never would have known the meaning to the phrase.."Derka Derka Derka".

I saw it in theaters with my mom! Man Was that a bad choice. We had no pervious knowledge about the movie it was the birds and bees talk all over again!

This sounds as if it is a "modern motion picture" (one derived from gutter filth).

I believe that Arf The Wonder Chicken would walk on the other side of the barnyard to avoid this blatant "waste of good celluloid".

No, thanks.

Last Edited:
Its total liberal BS. The humans are obviously "Gods" and all the food items who believe in the Gods. They make the food look stupod for believing in God. They have some stupid reincarnation through the return line where a can of mustard casts doubt on God. By the end the muslim food loves the jewish food and same-sex food sex is ok. Just about any conservative value is ridiculed in the movie.

Its total liberal BS. The humans are obviously "Gods" and all the food items who believe in the Gods. They make the food look stupod for believing in God. They have some stupid reincarnation through the return line where a can of mustard casts doubt on God. By the end the muslim food loves the jewish food and same-sex food sex is ok. Just about any conservative value is ridiculed in the movie.

That figures. Disgusting and vile. I have heard enough.

I go to the bathroom to eliminate ordure such as this.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top