JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Entertainment is entertainment..I can care less about the politics I just want the monkeys to dance for me..All the uptightness about this movie, Imagine if Blazing Saddles came out last year..

Where-da-white.jpg

Entertainment is entertainment..I can care less about the politics I just want the monkeys to dance for me..All the uptightness about this movie, Imagine if Blazing Saddles came out last year..

That's how I see it. Remember the dead baby jokes? Cruel, crude, disgusting, but funny if you get over it.
And I think about "Blazing Saddles" frequenty being released again. The screaming from the "left" would be awesome.

Blazing Saddles makes fun of EVERYONE that's what makes it different than today's filth.

I agree. Today's films have no sense of limits, propriety. There are subjects that shouldn't be bandied about in public. There are religious things that shouldn't be perverted.

When performing, some religious subjects are best avoided.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top