JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perfect.
Lets brain wash the public.
Lets make the gun laws and restrictions stronger and more enforced.
Lets cinch down the noose already around our necks by taking away the protections that our law enforcements can not provide at any given moment.

Lets bow down to those who want to feed on the weak.
Lets strengthen the gangs to corrupt our communities, to further infiltrate, and addict more to the drugs there is no control over now.

This video is SHYTE!!

I could go on, and on, and on why this piss's me off!! :mad:

I really wish a truly neutral party would put together a movie about firearms in America.
Seeing a movie which avoids "blind one sidedness " on either side of this issue , would be refreshing.
A movie made from a neutral party might also avoid the message being lost because of " the messenger killing the message" based on which side they come from.
Sadly I think this will never happen.
Andy

Sorry, didn't want to piss anyone off. Just asking, has anyone seen it? Keep your friends close and your enemies closer!
@boogerhook, was not directing frustration at you, more the illiterate ignorance the story portrays. I'm sure the plot gets thick.

Somewhat in the terms Andy states, a movie or documentary about firearms can be very educational, with correct context.

Only watched barely past 1:00...... Same old lies and generalizations and unfounded info as usual from the anti firearms/2nd amendment people.

Too bad no one would be interested in a free screening about the thousands of people that die every year because of "Stupidity" and lack of common sense.

I know what would make a great movie! Lets get some cameras and ride along with a few Officers or Sheriff's Deputies as they try to respond to a crime being committed! Lets see how they react to the crime after its committed, when they actually arrive. Add in the 911 calls from the people as the suffering and dying are happening. At the end of all this lets ask those involved if a armed person would have made a difference. Ask some mother of a dead son that was robbed and shot if she felt her son might have lived if he had a gun! Lets ask the raped woman if Pizzing her self did any thing to stop her attacker! Then lets ask her if she would now consider purchasing a gun and learning to use it and get training! O wait, my bad, bloombugger would use a few of his millions to keep it from being seen!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top