JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just like the taxpayers want more taxes :rolleyes:

That actually pretty much goes along with the same liberal mindset. There have been a number of attempts in recent years to impose major new taxes via the vote in Eugene, and the local Register Guard newspaper and the local Democratic party have both heartily endorsed every single effort. These efforts have included both county and city income tax proposals.

For some reason, though, the public continues to vote major new taxes down. Minor property tax increases for things such as law enforcement, fire safety, schools, and the library have managed to pass, though.

Want to know how to take down the NRA? Get rid of all gun cotrol laws, start treating the 2A like it was intended and make gun laws say "shall not be infringed". Once that is done, the NRA's political arm won't be needed, problem solved. Ray

You know you make a great point, the NRA and OFF would not exist if there was not the need to protect the 2nd Amendment . In fact they all would be outta work, which tends to make the tin foil hat in me start asking things I know I should say out loud. What is need is people whom try and remove rights start getting arrested for acts against the state and in some case violations of oath of office and treason.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top