JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New to this forum. Owned a S&W 9mm for the past 10 years... beyond that, never thought much of it. Was into dirtbike racing for most of my life, but getting married recently restricted the cash flow. A buddie at work (unka-boo) convinced me to get an AR last fall, and got me into the Practical Rifle thing. Turns out this addiction is just as expensive as dirtbiking...
ps. Pelosi is the devil......

Remember that vancouver let you own a silensor but you are not able to shoot it, what the point of owning one and can't use it? i am sticking to Southern Or because of that :)

Yeah, Washington State is the land of freedom, last time I checked when you move there from Oregon they assess any items you have that have to be registered and then charge you Washington Sales tax on them. But I have noticed that they don't give you your money back if you move from there to Oregon, lol.

of the greater metro Portland area (Beaverton).

Someday I likewise hope to escape. (tongue in cheek)

Sodbuster

penguin_smack.gif

I keep our OR property solely so I can remain an OR citizen. I think OR gun laws are better than WA ones. No carry into bars for WA citizens, waiting periods on gun purchases...no thank you.

Last Edited:
I keep our OR property solely so I can remain an OR citizen. I think OR gun laws are better than WA ones. No carry into bars for WA citizens, waiting periods on gun purchases...no thank you.
Don't forget that in Oregon you can carry a loaded rifle in your vehicle.That's not allowed in Wa even with a cpl. No class III ownership in WA either.
Or. gun laws are far more friendly.
Oregon taxes used to more ,but they're in the process in Olympia, as we talk, of turning that around too!
I'm thinking of becoming an Oregon citizen to get out of the Seattle Liberal Republic, aka WA State.

Don't forget that in Oregon you can carry a loaded rifle in your vehicle.That's not allowed in Wa even with a cpl. No class III ownership in WA either.
Or. gun laws are far more friendly.
Oregon taxes used to more ,but they're in the process in Olympia, as we talk, of turning that around too!
I'm thinking of becoming an Oregon citizen to get out of the Seattle Liberal Republic, aka WA State.

Those 26" Folding Auto Ordinance M-1 Carbines fit in a tennis racket bag quite nicely. ;) A 30 Round Clip full of Soft Points makes a great combo. A Concealed Loaded Rifle is legal in your Vehicle in Oregon, even without a CCP. A M1 Carbine with 18" barrel has more energy at 200 yards than a .357 magnum 6" at Point Blank range.

While Oregon is more Firearm friendly the Reps in Salem are working hard to catch up with Washington.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top