JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Might not matter if the new rules BATF is proposing go into effect on Monday!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 9 until the forum update is finished
and not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Saiga 12 > MKA 1919 because....

1) Its probably banned on Monday...

2) Doesnt have ANY of the cool bubblegum Saiga has (drums, extended mags, stocks, rails,)

3) Is not an AK platform-no gas piston, no adjustable gas system

4) I have a Saiga- I dont have one of those.

;)

5.) You could arm at least two to three men with Saiga 12s for the same price as arming one man with one of these.

Keith

Saiga 12 > MKA 1919 because....

1) Its probably banned on Monday...

2) Doesnt have ANY of the cool bubblegum Saiga has (drums, extended mags, stocks, rails,)

3) Is not an AK platform-no gas piston, no adjustable gas system

4) I have a Saiga- I dont have one of those.

;)

Read the suggested retail was $800, but like deen_ad said, probably wont matter since ATF is changing the rules as we play the game.

5+1 Capacity. Nothing new here. I'd rather have my old Winchester Model 12 and a load of mini shells. I had a feeling that a new ATF rule was bound to happen sooner or later. A proud S12 owner.

I don't see anything compelling enough about that to make me want to ditch my Saiga.

Probably not except if the make it a destructive weapon, require registration, then confiscate it! Since Obwan can't force legislation through they'll just add rule after rule. But they have to hurry and get it done before the next presidential election!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

6.) It looks stupid.

7.) No option for a folding stock.

8.) Waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to early to tell anyone to move. It needs to digest alot of ammo from multiple users to gain any ones respect. Let's see some aftermarket mags and drums and a torture test.

SF-

Just got my Centerfire mailer;

<broken link removed>

Looks like they got approval and are taking pre-orders. But what is this about;

Unlike any other 12-gauge shotgun, it is very light, ergonomic and magazine fed.

Ummm...Saiga anyone? Bad copy, that. I'm interested only if they allow removing the fore-arm and using standard AR furniture. I'm an AK platform guy myself but I'm not gonna drop coin untill the prices of the Saiga 12 come down lower.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top