JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
This is the non adversarial way to tell your doctors to stick their scales where the sun don't shine. Try handing these cards out at your life insurnace health check up and let me know how it goes.

I really dislike doctor visits but I feel for the doctors these days who have to let their patients grow biggger and bigger under their care. Many must be afraid to advise their patients that it's unhealthy for fear of offending them.

So go to the Doc and tell them you do not want to know what risks you are facing. Great, why bother to go at all? Just don't go and pretend nothing is wrong.
"Just don't go and pretend nothing is wrong."

This is what I try to do. Kaiser is making bank on me, at least until an ambulance drags me there and I have to have a quadruple bypass and treatment for stage four cancer.

You know, I bet if you're fat enough, they cant physically pick you up and weigh you, so all you gotta do is just not get on the scale.

If people don't breathe enough oxygen to let them realize that
being obese is a rather large detriment to their health and
longevity, I say then just let them eat cake.
Which they've obviously already been doing.
I lost 65 lbs. 5 years ago. I feel better, I'm healthier and I look better, or
at least as good as I can with what I've got.

"My doctor told me I have a condition."
"Yeah, you can't stop shoveling food into your mouth, you fat f**k."
"WHAT??!?"
"You heard me, fatty."
^ fat shaming is okay. Follow this, you'll be fine. What are they going to do, chase you?

"Fat bias" in healthcare....
I just heard this morning that diabetes killed 100k Americans last year. It is the 7th deadliest illness in America.

This is why.
If people really cared about themselves and their health. They wouldnt get upset with being called a fat azz and told to put the damn cake down.
For that matter the medical community would stop lining their pockets helping fat f***s stay fat.

If people don't breathe enough oxygen to let them realize that
being obese is a rather large detriment to their health and
longevity, I say then just let them eat cake.
Which they've obviously already been doing.
I lost 65 lbs. 5 years ago. I feel better, I'm healthier and I look better, or
at least as good as I can with what I've got.
Not to mention the one MAJOR factor in who dies and who lives from this great plague is being obese. That is the single biggest cause of real complications and the media pretends it is not real. They are scared to death to admit the truth. Sorry, you choose to do that to yourself, you pay the price.

I really dislike doctor visits but I feel for the doctors these days who have to let their patients grow biggger and bigger under their care. Many must be afraid to advise their patients that it's unhealthy for fear of offending them.
You got it partially right.

the for-profit healthcare system has turned medicine into a service industry. When I used to work for a "non-profit" money driven healthcare system in Portland, pay was based on patient satisfaction scores.

now even though plenty of studies show that patient satisfaction survey's drive poor care (giving antibiotics inappropriately for colds, give more pain medicines than needed, etc) our pay was partially determined by how happy the patient was with a visit.

now if the patient wants something they dont need or isnt the correct treatment, if I did not give it to them my pay went down. we had a doctor giving out huge prescriptions for pain meds (like #3000 oxycodone tabs a month to one patient), when he got fired, the patients then wanted us to maintain their addictions. when we said "no" our satisfaction scores dropped and so did our pay.

So yeah, why tell the patient they are obese when they will just leave a low score and it will reduce the pay of the physician? people want physicians that will tell them what they want to hear and never have any bad news. They want us to be vending machines for the pharmacy. They want tests that their naturopathic qwack wants them to get that they dont need.

I cant imagine working there now with patients wanting bad treatments for covid or wanting their religious vaccine wavers or wanting counterfeit vaccine cards.

Hey woke fatty persons in larger bodies you should not have to feel stigmatized.

Last Edited:
I'm not a SI reader since they jumped the shark decades ago, but I heard they put another fatty on the cover of their swimsuit issue. This has to be the worst era ever to be a teenage boy in puberty.

There's extremely skinny which used to be the norm for fashion during the 1980s-1990s, even to the 2000s... like this image-by-ABACA.jpg
Then 2010s ish, this started to be more common; not rail thin, rather healthy, still slim.

MIAMI-SWIM-lila-nikole-and-krusim-rs10.jpg

Recently we have been seeing this labeled as "plus size" :rolleyes: but really, that is a healthy if little thick,.more average sized...
nyfw-plus-size-lingerie--1442393102-view-0.jpg

And thisnis what is really fat, obese. Not morbidly so, but still fat.
2A2F82DA00000578-3151516-image-m-41_1436218851983.jpg
At least, to me, morbidly obese is more like...
:s0001: nothing truly healthy at all here. And that's coming from a man whose BMI is firmly in "morbidly obese" but whose bloodwork according to doc is "amazingly healthy for the weight.. just lose quite a bit of weight and should be all good"

plussize-313674.jpg

Since the woke crowd doesn't want the medical community raising obesity issues maybe the enviro-nuts can tie obesity to resource depletetion, climate change, etc? Certainly eating more than you need could be considered wasteful in many ways?

Got a neighbor, when he moved in he was 340lbs, down from 370. Got bariatric surgery, now 14 months later he is 215 lbs. Had to have knee replacement surgery recently. He looks entirely different, I only recognize him by his voice. Just amazing. He just told me this is the least he has weighed his entire adult life.
So there is hope for all the fat turds out there.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top