JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oof, X frame. That's a real big gun for not a real big bullet.

I have to wonder if the velocity will suffer horribly in the real world since the 350 is a rifle cartridge but the barrel is now less than half as long WITH a cylinder gap that isn't helping

End of the day, nothing will ever replace the .357 or .44 mag for their respective roles.

End of the day, nothing will ever replace the .357 or .44 mag for their respective roles.
Totally agree.

I'm honestly surprised by this offering. SW chambering a new caliber isn't anything new, but it's fairly unique for them to chamber a new caliber in a revolver.

I like the idea of 350 legend. It is a cartridge that could be a lot of fun for a reloader. More more than ever that it is in a pistol offering. I've followed it closely and it still intrigues my curiosity.

I think a short barrel AR with a 9mm type bullet going closer to 2000fps would be a pretty slick little close quarters round. Like a PCC on some juice. Think of a 147 grain hollow point going twice it's normal 9mm speed?!? 357 Sig only gets to 1200 with that bullet. 357 mag gets a 158 to about 1200 too. 350 legend can get a 180 grain up to 2100 in a 12" barrel.

Ideally I look at 350 legend as a 357 maximore.

It's for the hillbillies that are only allowed to hunt with a straight-walled cartridge and think having a pistol in the same caliber would be a good idea.

Hillbillies don't even have teeth to eat deer with.
Hillbillies invented this for that reason!

1660758124457.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads