JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
....not a real outgoing type...
There's an understatement.
His demeanor is seriously offputting and I don't care to fund his entire month's rent on one sale. Let me explain.

Here's a thought. If a potential customer comes into your empty shop, 30 minutes after you've opened, don't look at him three times without saying anything. Ignore him the first two times he says "Excuse Me". Don't act like he just dropped a turd on your floor when the customer mentions his 18 years of service and that he was an Armorer as well.

Eric, if you're still in business, get yourself two things. A face with a personality to man the counter, and an accountant who can show you how to sell without tagging items in the price range of "Stratospheric".

I had a great experience with Eric.

I took my H&K in to have night sights installed 15 minutes before closing on a Saturday. Eric and I chatted for over 20 minutes before I had to leave to meet my wife.

He called me a few days later to let me know the gun was ready (sooner than promised). I arrived at the shop (again on a Saturday) and we had another great chat for 20+ minutes. The price was extremely reasonable and I left very happy.

I will definitely be using Eric's services again.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top