JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would anyone rig there cabin to stop this?

I have learned from example to never set traps. A relative of my partner owned a pharmacy. After multiple break-ins he rigged the bars on the window they would remove to get in to give them a mild shock. The thief came back, got shocked, sued for injuries (claiming the shock not only caused him physical harm but messed up his brain chemistry) and won a huge settlement. Guy lost his business.

With photos like that it's only a matter of time. Even if the guy is a wilderness recluse he can't live his whole life just robbing cabins or campsites. Then again, how long did that barefoot bandit kid stay on the lamb???

Im kinda jealous of this guy.
If it were not for the fact that he is stealing from people. Id be all for doing what he is, that is just being some sort of a legend that lives in the woods.

Im kinda jealous of this guy.
If it were not for the fact that he is stealing from people. Id be all for doing what he is, that is just being some sort of a legend that lives in the woods.

Agree with you. You know, the media would want to imbellish any little detail just to make the guy sound like a monster. IF he really is destroying all the things they say he is, that sucks for sure. But you know the media.

Wish I had the nads (and youth) to get out of a big crappy city and live off the land for a while.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top