JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He never robbed anybody. He burglarized.
ooops sorry thats right. but still if he is on foot in snow he cant move that fast from a site that he hit. Its too bad they havent caught him. And its to bad that in this day in age one cannot go live in the woods with out getting picked up and dropped in a city.

ooops sorry thats right. but still if he is on foot in snow he cant move that fast from a site that he hit. Its too bad they havent caught him. And its to bad that in this day in age one cannot go live in the woods with out getting picked up and dropped in a city.

I would be willing to bet he has snowshoes and knows every cave and cubbyhole in the region

What i dont understand is when someone gets robbed why dont they send in a helicopter to scout with info red like they do for illegal immigration.

I'd assume the burglar left a while before anyone discovered the break in. I'm guessing they wouldn't be running out the back of the place when people were opening the front door. It's also not like he's disappearing. There's also some abandoned campsites and garbage where the guy had been.

I'd assume the burglar left a while before anyone discovered the break in. I'm guessing they wouldn't be running out the back of the place when people were opening the front door. It's also not like he's disappearing. There's also some abandoned campsites and garbage where the guy had been.
EXACTLY so i would think the local "authorities" would have a easier time tracking the route he takes. they should hire MAN TRACKER hahahahaha.

By the time someone visits their cabin that was closed up for the winter, he is long gone. My guess is that he has more than a few hideouts back in the hills and makes random foraging treks to all those secluded cabins. Sounds like he starting to crack up a little bit after being alone for so long. Even the most hardened mountain man back in the day, would go to the big rendezvous just to blow off some steam, talk to other humans and trade for some goods.

ya i would agree. it just doesn't sit right with me. I would be horrified if some one broke into my cabin and trashed it. I wonder if he has spots that he hits twice. And he is only going to be able to not have human interaction for so long. being utah you would think these cabins would be open during winter. he could possibly have someone "family member" drop off supplies on a scheduled date every so often.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top