JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
T
that is the main point here this cougers den.
WAS 20 YARDS OFF THE MAIN TRAIL

Everyone prefers living close to a grocery store. Even cougars.

These people that go for a walk in the woods with no protection.are idots.
Im sorry but COME ON PEOPLE.
USE YOUR HEADS .
I don't walk across the street with out my pistol

I just shared this on my facebook page after WA Co. Sherriff's Office forwarded it. Both terribly sad this had to happen and infuriating the public is not encouraged to do more than try and look bigger and shout a lot if you happen to notice one licking his lips as he moves in closer.
Exactly. Refusing to be a victim applies in the streets, as well as the wilderness.

These people that go for a walk in the woods with no protection.are idots.
Im sorry but COME ON PEOPLE.
USE YOUR HEADS .
I don't walk across the street with out my pistol
This is the reason I stopped shopping at REI. I go to their classes and they pooh-pooh any need to be armed when in solitude. Then they just got nutty, I suspect a social form of rabies.

This is the reason I stopped shopping at REI. I go to their classes and they pooh-pooh any need to be armed when in solitude. Then they just got nutty, I suspect a social form of rabies.
If REI SOLD GUNS I WOULD GO THERE .
otherwise I can get the same stuff cheaper at Walmart

If REI SOLD GUNS I WOULD GO THERE .
otherwise I can get the same stuff cheaper at Walmart
I thought wally's world was washing their hands of firearms. If REI sold guns they would have to be made of titanium so their customer could carry them and extra princess loads for gentle recoil. They gave up on fly fishing poles many years back, not big on trying new things anymore.

I just shared this on my facebook page after WA Co. Sherriff's Office forwarded it. Both terribly sad this had to happen and infuriating the public is not encouraged to do more than try and look bigger and shout a lot if you happen to notice one licking his lips as he moves in closer.
C'mon, they tell ya to throw rocks at the bad kitty when all else fails. Or poke it with a stick.

I thought wally's world was washing their hands of firearms. If REI sold guns they would have to be made of titanium so their customer could carry them and extra princess loads for gentle recoil. They gave up on fly fishing poles many years back, not big on trying new things anymore.
They still sale shotguns and hunting Rifle .
And ammo.

C'mon, they tell ya to throw rocks at the bad kitty when all else fails. Or poke it with a stick.
Sure, but think about it. If we are out hiking, unarmed, and meet the angry mountain king, who is going to stoop down to try and pick something up? Not me! May as well roll up in a ball and get one last prayer in if you are getting into a crouch position.

I'm sorry for there loss .but it's not all butterflys and rainbows out there .
Lol I have a gun on my hip fishing on the beach.
On Guemmis island .lol
Probably the only thing I have to worry about is coyotes.
Or some CRAZY Burnie supporter . yelling at me .
BUT I STILL HAVE MY GUN .JUST IN CASE

Cleary the answer is to hike with a pocket full of rocks.
Pick up some along the way to the trail!

?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffarm4.staticflickr.com%2F3499%2F3988649615_fbd870661a_z.jpg

LOL, Yea, Bear Bells work every time......................NOT! Get a season of hikers prancing all over the trails and the predators get so used to those damn bells that they don't even notice any more! Throw rocks or poke with a stick, yea, you first!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top